Tuesday 28 June 2011

I am looking forward to our brand new day

He finally got the job offer of one of the big companies in his field. I am so touch as he is trying hard to build our best relationship. Thanks god! Thanks for loving me. And now, busy with inspections and I hope can getting there shortly. 4 weeks is a long wait but only for you.
Due to landlord's issues I forced to stay away from my room and look for a place to move. As this was happened in sudden within a day which made me stress lots. As safety reason, people who love and care about me were advised me that stay away from him. 

She is a friendly, lovely and clean mum. I love her smiling face, her hard work to keep the house clean and generous heart. Yet, never notice this bad incident will happens on her. It was a shock for both of us as tenants. She was chased away by her husband out of the house. The most unbelievable thing is he don't want his fresh- daughter who only a year and half and he requested her to give up the 90% of the property to him. What a shock for her when he said that to her and the lawyer. How's hurt. It was deeply affected me even I am not the party who involved. Yet, stand on her shoes, I will lost if this happens on me. After a whole night sharing, we both agreed that divorce is the best solution for her own good and we wish her will go through it as soon as possible. Hope the lawyer could help her go through it as she will be a single mum after. You are gorgeous Grace and I'm pretty sure she will proud of you! 

Married is not about forever. Think twice is very necessary before he put the ring on. Things can be changed timely. Nothing is forever yet forever can be nothing. 









No comments:

Post a Comment